March 5, 2021
Spring is just around the corner, and to celebrate; our much-anticipated supper series is back! Join us at the Experience Center on March 5, 12, and 19 for an all-inclusive, four-course dinner carefully crafted by our very own Culinary Director, Chef Becca Richards. Each course will feature a hand-selected wine from the Stoller Wine Group portfolio to pair with each bite. Seats are limited, and reservations are required.
March 5, 2021
2018 Chehalem Grüner Veltliner
Ahi, Sumo mandarin, Meyer lemon, chili
2019 Stoller Single Acre Pinot Blanc
Dungeness crab Caesar
little gem lettuce, anchovy, Parmesan tuile
2017 Chehalem Ridgecrest Vineyard Pinot Noir
and 2017 Stoller Reserve Pinot Noir
pomme mousseline, demi glacé chipolini, miatake mushroom
Sides for two served with main:
Crispy brussel sprouts
Herbed rainbow carrots
Chemistry Pinot Noir Rosé Bubbles
shortbread crumble, frutti di bosco
$175 per person | $157.50 club
- Modification and substitutions to the menu politely declined.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available, 72 hours’ notice required.
- Please remember to use social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from other guests or staff.
- Masks/face coverings are required whenever not seated at your table.
- No pets or outside food
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 6
- Each group has NO MORE THAN (6) persons in your entire group.