Guest House Health & Safety
Like you, we are closely monitoring the rapidly changing events tied to the coronavirus outbreak. Our rural setting means that our area has been fortunate to avoid the worst of the current health crisis. However, it is important to recognize our shared responsibility and respect for the health and safety of our locals, communities and environment as we welcome guests back to our property. We are committed to ensuring Oregon’s Willamette Valley is a safe place to once again experience and appreciate world class wine, enticing epicurean adventures, relaxing getaways and bountiful scenic beauty.
We’ve adjusted certain elements of your visit while ensuring you receive the same warm experience while staying with us. Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Self check-in of all guest homes, which limits person-to-person contact;
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols in accordance with CDC standards prior to your visit, with particular attention given to high touch items;
- When possible, each guest home will have a 24-hour vacancy period between guest stays;
What we ask from our guests:
- Please leave all used dishware in dishwasher prior to checkout;
- If you are planning to visit our tasting room during your visit, please be sure to call ahead and make a reservation;
- If you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your visit;
- Please wash hands frequently and follow physical distancing guidelines.